Is aged care confusing and do you (or your loved ones) have the following questions:
- What are my aged care options?
- What costs are involved when entering residential care?
- Do I need an ACAT assessment?
- Should I move into a retirement village?
- Can I afford to move into aged care?
- I don’t have many assets or much income – do I need aged care financial advice?
- How can I access Centrelink/DVA benefits?
- Will my Centrelink/DVA benefits change when entering aged care?
- What is the effect on my Centrelink/DVA benefits if I sell my home?
- Do I lose my capital investment when I enter a retirement village or residential care?
- When should I enter residential care?
- Aged care looks expensive – how can I use my finances to access aged care?
- What are the implications of selling my home?
- Can my children pay my aged care fees?
- What are the estate planning issues of my children paying the aged care fees?
Contact the Care Pathways WA team to find answers to these questions.
Factual Advice Warning: Any information provided in this website is purely factual in nature and does not take into account your personal objectives, situation or needs. The information is objectively ascertainable and is not intended to imply any recommendation or opinion. This does not constitute financial product advice under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).